The Person with Multiple Interests

I am a person with multiple interests. Very curious, eager, excited to know about the new things and likes to explore things.

                 A person with multiple interests may try to dig deep into one interest and then other, or he may try to take an overview without getting into much depth.
I just feel like doing too many things at once. Everything is so damn interesting. But this habit of jumping from one topic of interest to another results in me being good at nothing.
Choosing one door to walk through means all the other doors close, and there’s no ability to return back to that path and ther is no ability to choose all ther doors.

                     There’s this insidious little rumor going around that having too many hobbies or interests is a bad thing!! - Attention it's just a rumor

                   There are no rules, spoken, written, or otherwise, that say you have a limit to the number of hobbies, passions or interests you can have ever or at one time. Nor, will anything bad happen to you, your family, or friends, if you do.
Yes... Because there is way to give bad to others and you. if you’re not one for long introspective you can’t. Here's the spoiler!

                   I try to find a link between these different fields. I often feel that there is so little time to do all these things. Then my priority list comes into play. I have started to embrace my multi-potentiality in priority one. Everything need a multi potential to reach a certain points. Multi potential is on multiple things may give bad to you but on one thing will give a biggest achievement. That's the priority. Priority based on your current situation... Think on it you get it! Don't loose potential for rumours and put them on priority.

Learn how to see. realise that everything connects to everything else.  
                           - Leonardo Da Vinci

           There is a quote which I believe can totally explain the significance of multipotentialites in today’s world - “A jack of all trade is a master of none, but often times better than a master of one.”


                                                                Livintha.... ☺️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird's Eye View

Happiness is Little Things ☺

We Are All Inherently Honest