Bird's Eye View
It was a sunny morning the reflection of the light passes through my window and I sit there staring at this sparkling object. As I was observing its texture, pattern and luminous a similarity popped into my mind. I felt like it was a look-alike of another living being. So, what’s it I am talking about?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have you ever noticed the arrangement of sequins? (Sequin is a shiny disc-shaped material sewn/stuck on materials/clothes for decoration). Does it resemble that of a fish scale?
Yes. So, this is what I have been perceiving. They are arranged similarly, follow the same pattern and it’s glittery. Apart from all this external feature, they have this beautiful phenomenon called Iridescent – showing luminous colors that seem to change with a different angle. Correspondingly is the perspective. The topic/object would be the same, but each person has different opinions/different points of view and when you see from different people’s angle it looks different. Ultimately this radiance makes the sequin and the fish looks alluring. Similarly accepting each other’s perspective makes life radiant. Keep Smiling….
Enjoy little things!!!
-Livi 🥰

Comments
Post a Comment