True Colors


As I was walking alone on a pleasant day, I could catch a glimpse of this colorful pattern across the sky. Meteorologists describe as a phenomenon that involves water droplets, sun-rays, and light. Physicists define as a spectrum of light formed by the reflection, refraction, and dispersion. When you ask psychologists, they would relate each color to your mood and emotions. Philosophers would compare with life, mind and well-being. Poets would prepare a poem rhyming with it. And kids would picture objects they know, see or eat with different colors. But for me, it is a beautiful curve that forms a complete circle when you smile. That’s right! I am talking about RAINBOW. When you see a Rainbow, your heart is filled with hope and positive vibes and your face lyt up with a smile. Though you cannot see a complete circle of the rainbow, the smile on your face close the other end of this multicolored arch… So, Keep Smiling and Enjoy Little things….

Share your thoughts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird's Eye View

Happiness is Little Things ☺

We Are All Inherently Honest